POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post (28KB) : Re: First Post (28KB) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Post (28KB)
From: Mike Kost
Date: 3 Jun 2005 14:06:46
Message: <42a09c35@news.povray.org>
I scoff at your so called standards! In these enlightened times, we cannot
confine ourselves to mere spheres and checkered planes. We must embrace the
excluded and forgotten geometric shapes, starting the the tetrahedrons! And
most important is to extend beyond checkered planes, for they can only lead
to plaid and funny golf pants.

Haha! Freedom!

Mike Kost
--
http://povray.tashcorp.net

Mike Raiford wrote:
> Jérôme M. Berger wrote:
>
>> I vote that we count the head as a reflective sphere ;)
>
> We must be very strict about these things. The next thing you know
> people will be posting reflective tetrahedrons over striped planes as
> valid first post images ;)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tetrahedron.jpg' (50 KB)